Thursday, June 15, 2017

Getting To Know Me Tag

My sweet sis did this tag on her blog a few days ago, I found it interesting and informative so I thought I would try it too.
So here goes!!

1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, Katherine is my middle name, and my Grandmas name.

2. When is the last time that you cried?
When my baby girl turned one. It still makes me kinda sad.

3. Do you have any kids?
Yes, 4. Andrew Joshua age 7, Makayla Faith age 5, Brendan Cole age 4 and Taylor's Brianne age 1.

4. If you were another person would you be a friend to yourself?
I would hope so cause I like ice cream and who doesn't want to go for ice cream with their friend?!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
What's sarcasm??

6. What's the first thing you notice about people?
I always watch people to see if they seem happy and are enjoying what they are doing at the moment, or if they are sad and not sure what to do about the situation they are in; I guess I notice their emotions.


7. What's your eye colour?
Green/Grey
Like my Daddy


8. Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy ending every time!!

9. Favourite smells?
My husbands cologne, apple pie and babies breath, the flowers.


10. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Israel, on our honeymoon.


11. Do you have any special talents?
I can make babies stop crying, maybe it's cause I've had 4 of my own or cause I worked at an orphanage for 6 months? But if your baby is crying, I'll take care of it!

12. Where were you born?
Morden Manitoba


13. Do you have any hobbies?
Raising my kids :) spending time with my husband, and doing DIY projects from Pinterest.


14. Do you have any pets?
No, but my youngest LOVES animals so I'm sure one day soon we will get something, maybe a bunny?

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 7. I'm the oldest of 4 girls and 4 boys.
I

16. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Like my mother and mother-in-law. They are my inspiration!

17. Who is your favourite friend?
My husband hands down!! But also all my sisters and sis-in-laws! They be the best!!

18. How tall are you?
5 foot 8 inches


19. Funniest moment in school?
I stuck my pencil in my bun (in my hair) and then couldn't find it! My mom nearly lost it from laughing!!! :)


20. How many countries have you been to?
2, The USA and Israel 

21. What was your favourite/worst subject in high school?
Favourite, math, worst, spelling.


22. Favourite drink, perfume, and animal?
Drink, water
Perfume, the stuff I bought on sale at a clothing store :)
Animal, I think dolphins are pretty amazing!


23. What would you name your children?
Andre, Makayla, Brendan and Taylor :)
But I also like Avery and Blake. :)


24. What sports do you/have you played?
Hockey, volleyball, tennis, baseball, football, broomball, golf, badminton, soccer, my husband likes sports so I like sports too! :)


25. What are some of your favourite you-tubers?
I don't watch a lot of you tube, mostly just some new songs and stuff that I want to teach my kids about, waterfalls, how a cocoon hatches etc...

26. How many boyfriends have you had?
1


27. Favourite childhood memories?
So many...
Setting up tents in our backyard staying there for night and breakfast in the morning.
Bike rides to get ice cream.
Camping trips every summer.


28. How would you describe your fashion sense?
When I'm at home, if it's comfy I'll wear it!
When I go out, if it's pretty and comfy I'll wear it!
Jeans and a hoodie in winter, shorts and a tank top in summer.

29. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6s

30. Tell us one of your bad habits?
Putting things away into places where I can't remember that I put them.
I guess I clean up to much?

Sorry I don't have pictures, I'm gone on a little holiday, but I hope it was interesting and you learnt a little something about me!

2 comments:

Jennifer Penner said...

Loved this! Oh, and you are my favourite friend too. <3

Kerri Pauls said...

I like the school story😂😂